Original content on all Tiwebb-owned websites are Copyright © Tiwebb Ltd. All rights reserved worldwide. Tiwebb is a trademark of Tiwebb Ltd., a Kentucky USA company.
All third-party material posted on Tiwebb-hosted websites is copyright the respective owners. Tiwebb Ltd. makes no claim of copyright on such material. All trademarks belong to their original owners.
Tiwebb Ltd. respects the copyrights of others, and hopes that you respect Tiwebb’s copyrights as well. Tiwebb believes in “Fair Use” as defined under U.S Copyright Law. “Fair use” is a term whose boundaries are argued frequently in court, and you can find more information at the Electronic Frontier Foundation. But we like this simplified formula:
snippet + link = fair use
Above all, don’t be a douche. Please don’t steal our content, and if you think we stole yours, tell us so we can fix it.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Tiwebb’s copyright agent as shown below.
To file a copyright infringement notice, you need to send a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your copyright infringement notice to the attention of Tiwebb’s Copyright Agent as follows:
By Web Form: Click Here
By Email: copyright at tiwebb dot com
Attn: Copyright Agent
PO Box 56
Emlyn, KY 40730
Please ensure that your copyright infringement notice complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). You are encouraged to review 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(3) of the DMCA or consult with an attorney prior to sending a copyright infringement notice. Also note the DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
The alleged infringing content will be removed upon receipt of your proper copyright infringement notice.
Please note that posters or owners of alleged infringing content can file a counter-claim, as allowed by the DMCA. It is our strict policy to ban repeat copyright violators from our websites. Also note that copyright infringement notices and other legal notices may be posted publicly at Tiwebb’s discretion.
In accordance with section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act, our contact information has been registered with the United States Copyright Office. “Safe Harbor” notification procedures, as specified in the DMCA, apply to Tiwebb-hosted websites concerning all third-party posts published therein.
All Tiwebb websites are managed in Whitley County, Kentucky. The courts of Whitley County and the State of Kentucky have jurisdiction on these websites. All claims against any Tiwebb website and its owners/operators must be filed in the Whitley County, KY court.